About our terms
These terms and conditions of use (Terms) explain how you may use this website and any of its content (Site). These Terms apply between Forever Holdings Limited (we, us or our) and you, the person accessing or using the Site (you or your).
You should read these Terms carefully before using the Site. By using the Site or otherwise indicating your consent, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree with any of these Terms, you should stop using the Site immediately.
We are Forever Holdings Limited, a company registered in England and Wales under company registration number 10877981. Our registered office is at 73 Cornhill, London, United Kingdom, EC3V 3QQ. Our VAT registration number is 289 5432 56.
Using the site
The Site is for your personal and non-commercial use only.
You agree that you are solely responsible for all costs and expenses you may incur in relation to your use of the Site.
We make no promise that the Site is appropriate or available for use in locations outside of the UK. If you choose to access the Site from locations outside the UK, you acknowledge you do so at your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws where they apply.
We try to make the Site as accessible as possible. If you have any difficulties using the Site, please contact us using the contact details at the top of this page.
- As a condition of your use of the Site, you agree not to:
- misuse or attack our Site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or any other material which is malicious or technologically harmful (such as by way of a denial-of-service attack), or
- attempt to gain unauthorised access to our Site, the server on which our Site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our Site.
We may prevent or suspend your access to the Site if you do not comply with these Terms or any applicable law.
Registration and password security
Use of the Site may require registration, particularly in order to access restricted areas of the Site.
We are not obliged to permit anyone to register with the Site and we may refuse, terminate or suspend registration to anyone at any time.
You are responsible for making sure that your password and any other account details are kept secure and confidential.
If we have reason to believe there is likely to be a breach of security or misuse of the Site through your account or the use of your password, we may notify you and require you to change your password, or we may suspend or terminate your account.
Your privacy and personal information
Whenever you make use of our platform that allows you to upload and/or create live content on our site, or to make contact with other users of our site, you must comply with the content standards set out in these Terms.
Any content you upload to our site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. You retain all of your ownership rights in your content, but you are required to grant us a licence to use, store and copy that content and to distribute and make it available to third parties, and for users of our site to use that content as permitted by these Terms. The rights you license to us are described below.
- Your content must:
- be accurate (where it is factual in nature);
- be genuinely held (where it states an opinion); and
- comply in all aspects with the laws of England and Wales (in addition to the laws of any country from where it is posted).
- Your content must not (without limitation):
- be defamatory of any person;
- be obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory;
- bully, insult, intimidate or humiliate any person;
- promote sexually explicit material, violence, discrimination, or any illegal activity;
- infringe the intellectual property rights of any other person;
- be likely to deceive any person;
- breach any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence;
- be in contempt of court;
- be threatening, abuse or invade another's privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety;
- be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person;
- advocate, promote, incite any party to commit, or assist any unlawful or criminal act; or
- contain any advertising or promote any services or web links to other sites.
- We will use reasonable efforts to:
- delete accounts which are being used in an inappropriate manner or in breach of these Terms; and
- identify and remove any content that is inappropriate, defamatory, infringes intellectual property rights
If you believe that any content which is distributed or published by the Site is inappropriate, defamatory or infringing on intellectual property rights, you should contact us immediately using the contact details at the top of this page.
Ownership, use and intellectual property rights
The intellectual property rights in the Site and in any text, images, video, audio or other multimedia content, software or other information or material submitted to or accessible from the Site (Content) are owned by us and our licensors.
We and our licensors reserve all our intellectual property rights (including, but not limited to, all copyright, trade marks, domain names, design rights, database rights, patents and all other intellectual property rights of any kind) whether registered or unregistered anywhere in the world. This means, for example, that we remain owners of them and are free to use them as we see fit.
Nothing in these Terms grants you any legal rights in the Site or the Content other than as necessary for you to access it. You agree not to adjust, try to circumvent or delete any notices contained on the Site or the Content (including any intellectual property notices) and in particular, in any digital rights or other security technology embedded or contained within the Site or the Content.
When you upload or post content to our site, you grant us a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable licence to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of and display, that content at our discretion. This licence will remain in place even after content is deleted from (or no longer publicly available to users of) our site.
Submitting information to the site
While we try to make sure that the Site is secure, we do not actively monitor or check whether information supplied to us through the Site is confidential, commercially sensitive or valuable.
Accuracy of information and availability of the site
We try to make sure that the Site is accurate, up-to-date and free from bugs, but we cannot promise that it will be. Furthermore, we cannot promise that the Site will be fit or suitable for any purpose. Any reliance that you may place on the information on the Site is at your own risk.
We may suspend or terminate access or operation of the Site at any time as we see fit.
Any Content is provided for your general information purposes only and to inform you about us and our products and news, features, services and other websites that may be of interest, but has not been tailored to your specific requirements or circumstances. It does not constitute technical, financial or legal advice or any other type of advice and should not be relied on for any purposes. You should always use your own independent judgment when using our Site and its Content.
While we try to make sure that the Site is available for your use, we do not promise that the Site will be available at all times or that your use of the Site will be uninterrupted.
Hyperlinks and third party sites
The Site may contain hyperlinks or references to third party advertising and websites other than the Site. Any such hyperlinks or references are provided for your convenience only. We have no control over third party advertising or websites and accept no legal responsibility for any content, material or information contained in them. The display of any hyperlink and reference to any third party advertising or website does not mean that we endorse that third party’s website, products or services. Your use of a third party site may be governed by the terms and conditions of that third-party site and is at your own risk.
By subscribing to our site, you agree to pay our charges at the rate applicable from time to time and stipulated on the Site.
We reserve the right to revise and update the applicable fees for subscription, and the different subscription packages available, at any time at its sole discretion. Any such revision or updates to the fees will apply prospectively to any subscription entered into following the effective date of the fee revision or update.
If you fail at any time to pay any subscription charges due in accordance with these Terms we may, in our discretion and without prejudice to our other rights, deny you access to those areas of our Site which are exclusively available to subscribers. We need not provide you with advance notice in such circumstances.
We may terminate your subscription immediately if you are in material breach of any of these Terms.
You can pay the fees for your subscription on the Site through any major credit and debit cards.
The price of the subscription is in pounds sterling (£)(GBP).
When you purchase a subscription, you must provide us with complete and accurate payment information. By submitting payment details, you represent that you are entitled to purchase a subscription using those payment details. If we do not receive payment authorisation or any authorisation is subsequently cancelled, we may immediately terminate or suspend your access to your subscription.
Library of video assets
As part of your subscription, you will again access to a library of video assets (Library).
- If something happens which:
- is outside of our control; and
- affects you being able to access the Library,
Use of the Library
When you receive access to the Library, you will not own its content. Instead we give you permission to use it (also known as a ‘licence’) for the purpose of you using and enjoying it according to this contract.
- The Library:
- can be accessed wherever you want in the world but only if you comply with local laws;
- is non-exclusive to you. We may supply the same or similar content to other users;
- may not be:
- copied by you except for a reasonable number of necessary back-ups;
- changed by you (which means, in particular, that you are not allowed to adapt, reverse-engineer or decompile it, or try to extract the source code from it, except where any of this is allowed by law);
- combined or merged with, or used in, any other computer program;
- distributed or sold by you to any third party;
- contains information which is owned by us or third parties or both. You must not conceal, change or remove any markings which show who owns this information, such as copyright (©), registered trade mark (®) or unregistered trademark (™) markings.
Except where you have permission to use the Library under this clause 15, you will not obtain any rights of ownership or other rights (of whatever nature) in the Video Content or in any copies of it.
Faulty Video Content
- When we supply the content in the Library:
- we will use all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is free from defects, viruses and other malicious content;
- we do not promise that it is compatible with any third party software or equipment except where we have said that it is in the guide to its use or on our website; and
- you acknowledge that there may be minor errors or bugs in it.
- Your legal rights under the Consumer Rights Act 2015 (also known as ‘statutory rights’) are set out at the top of this contract. They are a summary of some of your key rights. For more detailed information on your rights and what you should expect from us, please:
- Nothing in this contract affects your legal rights under the Consumer Rights Act 2015 (also known as 'statutory rights'). You may also have other rights in law.
- Please contact us using the contact details at the top of this page, if you want:
- us to repair the content in the Library;
- us to replace the content in the Library.
Limitation on our liability
- Except for any legal responsibility that we cannot exclude in law (such as for death or personal injury) or arising under applicable laws relating to the protection of your personal information, we are not legally responsible for any:
- losses that were not foreseeable to you and us when these Terms were formed;
- losses that were not caused by any breach on our part;
- business losses; and
- losses to non-consumers.
Events beyond our control
We are not liable to you if we fail to comply with these Terms because of circumstances beyond our reasonable control, including, but not limited to, strikes, lock-outs or other industrial disputes; breakdown of systems or network access; flood, fire, explosion or accident; or epidemics or pandemics.
Rights of third parties
No one other than a party to these Terms has any right to enforce any of these Terms.
No changes to these Terms are valid or have any effect unless agreed by us in writing or made in accordance with this clause 20.
We reserve the right to vary these Terms from time to time. Our updated Terms will be displayed on the Site and by continuing to use and access the Site following such changes, you agree to be bound by any variation made by us. It is your responsibility to check these Terms from time to time to verify such variations.
We will try to resolve any disputes with you quickly and efficiently. If you are unhappy with us, please contact us as soon as possible using the contact details set out at the top of this page.
Relevant United Kingdom law will apply to these Terms. If you want to take court proceedings, the relevant courts of the United Kingdom will have non-exclusive jurisdiction in relation to these Terms.